Client: Assisted Living Industry organization
Our Role: Provide a unique set of tools and proven processes to create a reliable infrastructure foundation. Identified major systemic issues, on Day 1, that the previous MSP was unable to identify and resolve.
Services: PC/MAC/Server endpoint management deployment, Antivirus management, Network Infrastructure management, Customized client dashboard, ticketing system.
Client Need: The client’s technical support team was frequently pulled between business initiatives and support issues. This challenge forced the internal team to choose support issues over business initiatives thereby delaying growth objectives. With the decreased business focus, it was clear that the organization required additional assistance to meet their goals.
Approach: ADVANCED was consulted to provide solutions that ensure all devices are proactively and reactively, monitored and maintained.
- Deploy agents to all PC/MACs/Servers.
- Centrally manage all network infrastructure.
- Provide monthly reports, including detailed activity logs, to the client.
- Augment cost-effective access to a team of highly trained, credentialed engineers specializing in a wide array of technological practices.
Impact: “The mentality has shifted from reactive support to proactive support and maintenance. Network reliability has improved, as well as the end-user’s satisfaction with the systems.”
- The organization regained control over costs and has established a more predictable budget.
- The internal technical team is now able to focus on business initiatives. In turn, the organization has been able to concentrate on its goal of quality care for patients.